Monday, August 24, 2015

Healthy Lunches- New School Year!


Start your kids out right this school year with healthy eating habits! 



I have so many moms ask me about healthy lunches for their kids. Research has shown that a healthy and balanced lunch will increase energy, production, academic learning and psychological behavior. It does not take much just a little preparation.

1 in 3 kids are over weight. They are taking in enough calories but not enough essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals. 

Here are just a few ideas for a healthy balanced lunch for your kids. You can also visit my blog www.haleyyoung.blogspot.com for more ideas!  If you are looking to incorporate more fruits and veggies into your kids diet please look up Juice Plus. It is amazing and have taken it since I was a kid. Email me and I can get you set up. The research behind this product speaks for itself. http://haleyyoung.juiceplus.com Juice Plus

Want to see all families happy and healthy!!! XO H

No comments:

Post a Comment